Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Saturday, August 1, 2009

H-A-T-Y-A-I *


hey.. ppl~
just came back from Hatyai.
damn tired coz i went there alone -*-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i went to see a company which my cousin asked me to join and work with her team
and overthere i met loads of my ex-senior !!
hmm.. they changed alot~
so we chit-chattin since 4 pm til 8 pm xD


after that we went to buy some stuffs.
i bought loads of thing tho =]
thanks for my lovely cousin treated me so well.
we walked-in and try almost every single shop thr!! lol.
..HOW FUN..

oh.. i hvnt book the hotel yet!!
and its already 10.30 pm! -*-
Soo.. what to do??

luckily we can stay over night at my another cousin hostel..
which is nearby the university~
so.. 6 ppl a room?
lolx.

i miss those time when i was in Hatyai >,,<
it has been so long we dint meet up
so i took lots of time chat with her again!*


actualli we supposed to go "ร้านน้ำชา" before 10 pm
but its already 11 pm -*-
so.. we headed to the another place where is nearby my cousin's hostel


Hmm.. IM SO HUNGRY NOW!




พี่เอ็ม * แอม


ฟาง * อิ๋ว




omg. this costs only RM2!
cant believe O_O'


eat ate eaten * :)


* got home at 1.30 am *




OMG.. 3 days left -*-
i dont wanna go back!!!!!!!!!! >_______<'
and the worst is.. i cant go for my bro singing contest..
damn it!!


*miss TH
*miss my family
*miss my TV
*miss all TH series
*miss TH food
*miss my bed, pillow and bloster
*miss my air-con
*miss my friends
*miss my doggies esp. Chiro
*miss my fav restaurant
*miss the shop i always buy the drinks from
*miss myself being in TH
.
.
.
.
เซ็ง ๆ ๆ :(

1 comment: