Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My bro is back! ^^*


OMIGOD!
tomorrow i hv to go back Penang already*

--*

So my dad planned to go Hatyai and stay there for one night

since my old bro came back Hatyai d!

aww.. miss himm~



before i left from my hommie =]

my sanrio kitty bag. *luv*

after i reached Hatyai.

my dad took us to Diana Mall

cuz he was looking for the accessories for my younger bro's guitar

so my mom and me walked seperately with him~

lolx.

Mom bought me a foundation and blush on

from Oriental Princess*

and i bought one shirt too! (used my own money) =(

After that we went to fetch my bro..

he was just coming back from the doctor training in SU hospital

and he is taking final exam now~

but.. we stil asked him out! xD

umm.. anyway he is going to graduate in a very soon time~

probably the beginning of next year!

aww.. our most love restaurant in Hatyai!


Mom Me * Dad P'Ohm ^^*

the dessert~

me lov TAP TIM KORB!! >,,,,<

after we finished our dinner..

my dad and me went for shopping!

cant believe that he took longer time than me to shop~ --*

No comments:

Post a Comment