Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First day for this sem! *

Today woke up at 7.15 am
cuz planin to pray the datuk kong in my apartment
so i washed the fruits that Pook and me bought from yesterday
hmm.. สบาย จัยย* ^^
วัน นี้ เปิด เทอม แล้วว!! =)
aww.. first day in coll for this sem..
VV came fetch me and Pook to coll.
it has been long time i dint meet VV tho~
but she is stil the same.. funny gul ^^
the 1st class goes smoothly..
umm.. but for the 2nd class, i felt so sleepy~
-*-
but these few days feel like really wanna go coll
coz wanna faster finish the diploma! LOLx.
aww.. i miss Thailand..
after that Ping came to fetch me.
i went to her house for awhile
having lunch and playing with my crazy doggie =)
then we headed to Queenbays Mall *
On the way goin QBM =]
i bought one pair of shoes there..
and after that we went to eat Nippon Yataimura.
hmm.. JPN food almost everyday
-*-
^^
all are YUMMY! =]
want some Kani Mayo?! =))
after that went to toilet
so.. yea.. snapped again! xD
^^
after finished taking photos already
so we headed to Tesco
for findin the new wardrobe for Pook and myself.
hmm.. but i dont realli like it
cuz looks like very easily tumble down~
so we went back to QBM again -*-
im so thirsty!
finally, i bought from there!
hmm.. very tired~
after i got back home.
straight changing the wardrobe and cleaned up my room..
after that we were so hungry again
so we went to Young Heart for our dinner~
well.. the food was nt so nice.
and yea. i found a plastic in Ping's glass!
- -*
OMG.. tmw is mother's day already!!
i havnt prepared anything for my mommy yet --*
hmm.. just give her a call tmrw then~
LOVE MOM!! รั๊ก แม่ ที่ สุด เลย นะ ค๊ะ! :))






2 comments:

  1. I have a young heart too! ^^

    Kittie looks so pretty, but if eat too much, later become fat..ter. XP joking. Kitty very slim!

    Hope your mummy will be happy. I'm sure she is SOO PROUD of you! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kittie, you are so rich, japanese food everyday huh! haha.

    I love Jap food too:)
    nicey~~~~

    You sure can graduate faster because your results are excellent
    hehehe

    you have facebook??
    i just have an account

    please add me at catherine-lim@live.com.my

    ReplyDelete