Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aww.. Beach~!

today after cls my friends and me went to the tea house
which is just opposite with my apartment~
since we hv no place to eat so i suggested them. lol


ME ^^


i dun dare to say this is cute xD

cutey Suk Yi ^^*

hmm.. cant explain much. haha.


Wei Keat is looking VV's ic photo and yea, he snapped it too! xD

Bing Boy =]

Mr.Terry ABB-BEOW!* xD

Look! what MEOW did?! lolx.
Suk Yi is tryin to tell that the food is nice, right?! xD
After that my friend from Binhua phoned me
she asked me to join the beach party since some of my fren are goin overseas..
and to surprise Fish's bd..
so, after that i straight go back home.
bathed.
dress up.
put some make up stuff.
and yea.. Let's go!!




After i reached there.
do bbq-ing*
and snapped some photos with my dear frens ^^
us =)
aww.. so long we din meet up..
Hui Chuen . Me . Qi Jie *
AAMY =]
Qi Jie and ME ^^
not again?! lolx.
bbq the marshmellow

before went back. Me and Yan =]
After that Ping and me had dinner at Pulay Tikus market
cuz we dint eat much so we hungry again.
lolx.
end for today.
.::PS::. miss all of my friends.
Thai frens*
Binhua*
Mcp*
Disted*
heart u guys! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment