Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

D-Dayy *

Today i did not go out with P'Sa as i expected
bcz she was so busy with her shop
so.. we postponed to Thursday.



For this whole day, i did not turn on the TV


( very weird ) -*-


and i missed one variety show that i already noted down.


>__________<'




Around 4 pm my daddy and mommy just got home

i was so so so HUNGRY!

so they took me to for dinner at Coffee Restaurant

i phoned to my younger bro tell him to come after tuition

then he get me pissed off cuz he is going to the music studio with his frens

without telling us.. so we HAVE TO wait him~ -*-

then he said he will come around 6.30 pm

but at last, he came to the restaurant at 7.15 pm

hmmm.. wanna whack him! :(




before go out *

@ The restaurant *


Here is my besttie daddy :))



I love this dish!!!!! YUMMYYY >,,<



แหนม ซี่ โครง ไก่ *



ปลา กระ พง ผัด ขี้ เมา *



Try this one, so you will knw how does SPICY spell * LOLX.








• I miss all of my friends •

Bee. Pare. Wai. Fern. Mod. Fak. Kaew. Karn. Jane

I hope i can go Bangkok to meet u guys but due to h1n1 so i couldnt make it -*-


Chua. Esther. Nobu. Derrick

I hope i can study in MCP now.. study in the same class with you guys..

and go Coffee Bean after class together again xD


Boo. Tew. Air. Ice

I miss the SOMTAM restaurant that we always go together
when i was study in Hatyai. ^^*




Hope to see you guys in very soon!



Much lov :))



* big hugs*



3 comments: