Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hui Han's BD! *


Today is Hui Han Birth Day!!
Hui Han and her family invited me and some friends
to Deluxcious Spa Cuisine*

I got there around 1.30 pm
(sorry for being so late Hann) (-/\-')*
well. i bought her a lipgloss~
hope she may like it ^^

here are some photos..
Han Mine Ping's one! ^^*

A Birth Day cake from the restaurant

HJ * Han * Me =]

before go back.

Me and Ping.

The spa *

Around 3pm, Ping and me went to Gurney

bought one jacket from MNG

^^

After that went to Prangin Mall
for today's dinner.. we ate steamboat~
then we walked around and i bought three shirts again!
--*
Today very tired..
so after i got home straight go bathe and sleep
hmm.. today i slept very fast heh!!*
^__________________^

1 comment: