Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Day *

Today woke up very late >> 11 am --*
after that Pook 'n me decided to go Gurney!




before go out =]


credits to P'Pook ^^*

when we reached Gurney then straight go find sth to eat.
cuz we were damn HUNGRY!
so we went to SAKE SUSHI*
JPN food again?! lolx.

YUMMY! :))
.
After that, we go for karaoke at REDBOX* as usual.
lolx.
aww.. long time dint sing with Pook~
so... non-stop singing XD

aww.. J'Pook~ Sexy Pose xD

Me 'n Jay Chou.. lolx.
omg.. 2 person sang for 3 hrs!
O__________O'
well.. after finished from singing
..it was 7 pm..
we were so tired.
so gotto find sth to eat already. =]
so we decided to go DOME*
My Fish & Ship! =]
hmm.. i cant finish it!
cuz too full already so better not eat anymore
or else i may vomit..
so it might be wasting! haha.
After that went to Sega awhile
cuz one of my friend was there.
so.. talk talk talk..
then go back my hommie ^^*
.
.
.

1 comment: