Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Monday, August 3, 2009

บล๊อก ช้าน * :))

Today i woke up very early
.watch morning news.
.feed my dogs.
.take breakfast.



Around 1 pm my dad just got home
he went to Surathanee for meeting and play golf with his friends


here is the photos =]


he bought me 2 boxes of "FoyThong Puff"
YUMMY!! :)
and also 1 box of cake.. but i dont really like to eat cake.. -*-
so.. give it to my lil bro~ xD


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


the electric quitar is just arrived
my lil bro was waiting for all day long
and yea, he did not go for the tuition.. -*-



he asked me to take photos for him one! and yea.. he looks happy =]


lov WHITEE! :))*

showing off xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

after that i went out with mom
she took me to buy shirt again!
aww.. i lov her *

then she took me to the shop where selling the dress for PARADE
cuz the sch is organizing the SPORT DAY!
aww.. i miss those time when i was young.. >,<
.: cheerleader.. drumayer.. and blah blah blah * :.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

omg.. 2 days left now~
>,,<
me so SAD!!

for this whole holiday hvnt meet my older bro yet..
luckily he is goin to finish his work there
and coming back to live in Hatyai in the end of this month!

I MISS YOU! :(

See you in two days time PNG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment