Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

เกอ นี่ เกอ นี่

today we went Gurney (as usual) --*
actualli i planned to take lunch there only
but hmm.. Pook and Ping forced me to watch scary movie.
and somemore we met Orm and her classmates there
hmm.. i realli need to watch..

on the way goin Gurney*

มอง ไล ฟ๊ะ?! :(

^^*

After that we went to Winter Warmer for supper~

Orm's spec. i looked way better with my own spec, i guess. xD

Ping and Aam :)) )

us*

After that awhile, Ping asked me to watch UP 3D with her

sound interested!

so we went for the 2nd movie now.. :]

btw, this is the 3rd movie Ping and me watch in these 2 days!


with the 3D spec.
the cartoon is damn nice!
recommended u guys for this show~
thump up!*
^_________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment