Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Thursday, September 3, 2009

HBD to Suk Yi !! :))

After cls Chua fetch Pook and me to Gurney
we took our lunch at 600 cc ^^*

he went back to coll again
cuz he doesnt want to skip the cls
and he told me that his exam is coming soon*
so apologize accepted! lolx.
then Pook and me went to Redbox
omg. sing for 3 hrs.
--*




after finished singing, we met up Bing Yi and some of my friends.
they are looking for the dress..
hmm.. i stil cant find tho -*-
then, we went to eat Sushi King together..







after that they went back home to prepare for SukYi's bd tonite.
left Bing Yi, Pook and me waiting for BY's bro fetch back home

Bing Yi came to fetch us at 8.40 pm
and also fetch YY and Shu Feng from their place
so after we met Theing.. they wanted to go for dinner first
but i was so damn full bcoz of the sushi! xD
so Pook, Bing Yi and me went for ice-cream at Maxim~
YUMMY!! ^^




after that we straight go Sunset Bistro.







--*






all of us*




before went back.





Btw, HBD for Suk Yi

may all your wish comes true!

สุขสันต์สันเกิดค๊ะ :))

No comments:

Post a Comment