Welcome to my blog * Pls drop me a comment :))

Saturday, October 17, 2009

P'Pook's BD~ =]]


HBD to P'POOK! * x)
today as Pook planned to treat us at Breeks
so we managed to reach there by 11 am regardin the time we booked the table ytd
but.. stil we cant make it on time --*
Ping BingYi and ME bought her a b-bear that she wants the most!
^_____________________^

some of our TH frens cant make it.. so not so many ppl come~
Aam ka Ping =]]

x)

gals photo =]

omg.. this is nice. I actualli nt realli like to eat dessert..
but this is so FANTASTIC! lolx.
.
.
.
After that Pook planned to go stay over night at Paradise Hotel
and im nt gonna miss it too! lolx.
.::these are the pics ^^*::.
















this is my 2nd time playing Jet-Skii..
damn funn.. :))


spot my name there? lolx.
Pook'sbf me Ping *

can u see the parachute up thr? =)
lil' crab! :)






There is some problem with the door..
and we cant open it.. so we need to wait outside til the person comes.. --*


i was so damn hungry
and there is no place to eat due to Depavali.
so we decided to have our dinner at Faces Steak~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment